Vince’s approach is to provide an early and thorough case evaluation so that the client can distinguish meritorious from non-meritorious cases. An early evaluation assists the client in making an informed decision about whether to focus on an aggressive defense or whether a compromise should be considered. Communication and accessibility are keys to Vince’s litigation philosophy. He reports on cases every 30 days and returns phone calls the day they are received.
Vince’s practice is devoted to the representation of companies, individuals, and government employees and agencies in matters including:
- Professional negligence
- Business and employment related disputes
- Commercial general liability
- Premises and products liability
- Discrimination, retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Automobile liability
- Preparation and review of contracts and employment documents including employee handbooks, non-disclosure agreements, and covenants not to compete
Vince has tried cases in both state and federal courts and has argued motions and appeals before state appellate courts and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. He also has extensive experience with all forms of alternative dispute resolution including AAA arbitrations.
Vince graduated with Honors with a Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of Florida. He received his J.D. from Emory Law School in 1991 where he was a member of the Moot Court Society.
Admissions to Practice:
- Georgia State and Superior Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court
- Federal District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals