Ken David & Associates, LLC
We are a civil litigation and workers’ compensation defense firm located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. We are committed to representing employers, insurers, and third party administrators throughout Georgia. Communication is the cornerstone of our practice and responsiveness to clients distinguishes our firm.
We are a resource to our clients. Our attorneys conduct seminars both across the state and outside of Georgia, as well as hold quarterly Roundtables to explore relevant topics. We provide an extensive listing of workers’ compensation doctors in Georgia right here on our website, as well as the ability to investigate claimants from your desktop. From our monthly newsletters to our frequent file updates, we keep our clients informed.
- Is the Claimant an Employee under Georgia Law? Independent Contractor? Intern?
- When Do You Need to Hire a Lawyer?
- Chairman’s Advisory Council Proceeds with Recommended Legislative Updates
- Opting Out: Some States Consider Not Requiring Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Idiopathic Injuries: Still No Absolutely Certain Line