Ken David & Associates, LLC
We are a civil litigation and workers’ compensation defense firm located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. We are committed to representing employers, insurers, and third party administrators throughout Georgia. Communication is the cornerstone of our practice and responsiveness to clients distinguishes our firm.
We are a resource to our clients. Our attorneys conduct seminars both across the state and outside of Georgia, as well as hold quarterly Roundtables to explore relevant topics. We provide an extensive listing of workers’ compensation doctors in Georgia right here on our website, as well as the ability to investigate claimants from your desktop. From our monthly newsletters to our frequent file updates, we keep our clients informed.
- Chairman’s Advisory Council Proceeds with Recommended Legislative Updates
- Opting Out: Some States Consider Not Requiring Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Idiopathic Injuries: Still No Absolutely Certain Line
- Changes to Georgia Workers’ Compensation Act Under Consideration for 2015
- What You See Can Hurt You: New Study Reveals Early MRIs Lead to Increased Costs and Unnecessary Treatment for Low-Back Pain
- New Online Tool Will Help Make MSA Prescription Cost Predictions More Reliable