Ken David & Associates, LLC
We are a civil litigation and workers’ compensation defense firm located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. We are committed to representing employers, insurers, and third party administrators throughout Georgia. Communication is the cornerstone of our practice and responsiveness to clients distinguishes our firm.
We are a resource to our clients. Our attorneys conduct seminars both across the state and outside of Georgia, as well as hold quarterly Roundtables to explore relevant topics. We provide an extensive listing of workers’ compensation doctors in Georgia right here on our website, as well as the ability to investigate claimants from your desktop. From our monthly newsletters to our frequent file updates, we keep our clients informed.
- Changes to Georgia Workers’ Compensation Act Under Consideration for 2015
- What You See Can Hurt You: New Study Reveals Early MRIs Lead to Increased Costs and Unnecessary Treatment for Low-Back Pain
- New Online Tool Will Help Make MSA Prescription Cost Predictions More Reliable
- Panel Alert: U.S. Healthworks Acquires Choice Care Occupational Clinics in Georgia
- Idiopathic Injuries Revisited: A knee “pop” from rising out of chair not compensable
- Recent Fraud Cases in the News: A Reminder to Monitor Social Media and other Public Forums