Ken David & Associates, LLC
We are a civil litigation and workers’ compensation defense firm located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. We are committed to representing employers, insurers, and third party administrators throughout Georgia. Communication is the cornerstone of our practice and responsiveness to clients distinguishes our firm.
We are a resource to our clients. Our attorneys conduct seminars both across the state and outside of Georgia, as well as hold quarterly Roundtables to explore relevant topics. We provide an extensive listing of workers’ compensation doctors in Georgia right here on our website, as well as the ability to investigate claimants from your desktop. From our monthly newsletters to our frequent file updates, we keep our clients informed.
- 2015 Georgia Legislative Session Comes to a Close: Increases in TTD/TPD, but “Exclusive Remedy” is Safe
- When is a Heart Attack Compensable in Georgia?
- Defenses to a Claim that You or Your Insured is a Statutory Employer
- Georgia Legislative Update
- Social Media, Smart Phones and Wearable Devices: Subject to Discovery?
- Protecting Company Information: Ensuring that Valid Restrictive Covenants Remain Valid